Mabuhay! I am better known as “LEBOY” by my friends around as well as from the riding community. Formerly connected with Leyte Industrial Development Estate (LIDE) PASAR Hospital, Isabel, Leyte, Philippines owned and managed by Philippine Associated Smelting & Refining Corporation, I am presently an entrepreneur now here on one of the interior towns of Bohol, Philippines after availing early separation program from almost two decades of corporate works.
I have taken the following:
- BLS-CPR Training for Health Care Providers
- Standard First Aid
- First Aid Instructors Course
- Water Safety & Survival
- Basics of Emergency Cardiac Care & Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Basic Training Course in Occupational Dental Health
- Risk Based Safety & Health (BOSH) conducted by the Department of Labor & Employment (DOLE)
- Basic Airway Management – Intubation
- Basic ECG Interpretation Skills Workshop and 12-LEADS ECG Diagnostic STEMI Recognition
- Advance Cardio Life Support (ACLS)
- Emergency Medical Responder (EMR)
I started to enjoy the passion of motorcycling since teenage years and got into serious motorcycle riding in the year 1996 when I started touring around the Philippines tourist destinations with my better half. I ended up becoming part of PINOY WILDHOGS in year 2009, a local motorcycle club based in Ormoc City, Philippines. A few years later the club disbanded and I found myself in the roster of members of another club, the STAR Touring & Riding International to compose the Chapter 2303 Ormoc City, Philippines. Presently, I am now affiliated with LAMA International Motorcycle Association (LAMA-IMA) / Latin American Motorcycle Association Philippines a.k.a. LAMA PHILIPPINES as the first FULL COLOR MEMBER here in the Philippines and current National President or Country Representative.
Looking forward then to conduct and teach ASM classes/ training so I can impart this safety related information. You may contact me by filling out a form HERE.