How to Help
“Charity begins at home, but should not end there.” (Proverb)
ASM is a 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to reducing injures and fatalities to motorcyclist’s through education. In order to grow as an organization and keep the price of classes low we depend upon donations and fundraisers to assist us. Donations can come by way of cash (check or credit card), donated items, attending one of our fundraisers or by signing up for simple programs that cost you nothing but help us like iGive.com. Read on for ways to help. One of the best ways you can help us is by becoming a Road Guardian Member.
Would you like to volunteer your time and talent to help reduce motorcycle fatalities?
Contact us online to find out how!
ASM is looking for the following supplies to be donated.
A Tax deductible receipt will be sent upon receipt of the item. Please indicate value.
- Full Face Helmets in good condition
- Long Boards
- Long Boards Straps (belt or spider type)
- Cervical Immobilization Devices
- Cervical Collars
- Dressings (assorted)
- Epi-Pen Trainers
- Nitro tablets that are expired
- Epi-Pens or Anakits that are expired
- Boxes of latex or non-latex gloves – any size
- Slide Screens
- LCD Presenters
- Laptop computer that will present PowerPoint with Windows 2000 or newer
- CPR Mannikins that can demonstrate jaw thrust (Little Anne)
- Items that can be auctioned
- Motorcycles: Do not need to run but must appear complete. 175-450cc are the best size but will consider any bike.
By taking a class you help us reach our mission: To reduce injuries and fatalities to motorcyclists through education. See the class schedule by clicking here and share with a friend.
Donate online to help us reduce injuries and fatalities to motorcyclists through education. You can donate through the Paypal link below.
- Use for research & implementation of motorcycle trauma Best Practice
- Use for instructor training outreach ($2500.00 for 4 day class)
- Use for training of emergency personnel ($500.00/class)
- Use as needed
A Memorial donation provides the opportunity to make a donation in memory of a loved one or friend. When an In Memory gift is received, Road Guardian’s will send a personalized tribute card to the person or family indicated notifying them of your thoughtful donation, but not revealing the amount of the donation. Click here to learn more.
Give while you shop on iGive
Paypal Giving Fund
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Road Guardians every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Road Guardians.
To signup for AmazonSmile, visit AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com) and signup for Amazon if you are not already registered. There you will select Accident Scene Management Inc as the organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation to reduce injuries and fatalities to motorcyclist through education!
Road Guardian Membership helps us achieve our goal of reducing injuries and fatalities to motorcyclists. Join our efforts today!
There are two (2) designated categories of Road Guardian.
- Road Guardian: $20.00/year – Recognition and rewards for those who support our mission to reduce injures and fatalities to motorcyclists.
- Certified Road Guardian: Once you are a Road Guardian member, you will have the option to apply for “Certified” Road Guardian. A member will pay an additional $10 fee (1-time) as well as provide copies of educational records for verification – CRG provides Recognition for Road Guardian members who have taken the initiative to be trained in:
Basic and Advanced ASM courses
Motorcycle Rider Education course
A Certified Road Guardian is Recognized as a Life Long Learner and will receive a Certified rocker patch and a gold foil label for their membership card. This is not a level all RG members will qualify for right away but we hope all members will work to attain. Certified membership upgrades are located in the RG member secure area (join first!) Click here for more information.